Paul Hastings, a leading global law firm, announced today that it advised China Everbright International Limited (“China Everbright”), a Hong Kong-listed company focusing on environmental protection and alternative energy businesses in China, and its controlling shareholder Guildford Limited, on China Everbright’s US$162 million top-up placement. J.P. Morgan was the sole placing agent. China Everbright plans to use the net proceeds for the development of its environmental protection business and for general working capital.
China Everbright is involved in a range of energy businesses in China including waste-to-energy, methane-to-energy, straw cogeneration, biomass power generation and renewable energy.
The Paul Hastings team was led by Raymond Li, partner and Chair of Greater China, with support from partner David Grimm, of counsel Edwin Kwok, associates Eric Chow, Ada Chen and trainee William Cheung.
- PAUL HASTINGS ADVISES CHINA EVERBRIGHT ON US$100 MILLION FACILITY FROM ADB
- Paul Hastings Represents China Everbright on US$200 Million Loan Facilities
- Paul Hastings Advises the Underwriters in Huadian Fuxin’s Hong Kong Listing
- Australian Lawyers Play Leading Role in South African Renewable Energy Programme
- Paul Hastings Advises China Everbright on Greenway Venture Share and Loan Disposal