Tilleke & Gibbins is pleased to announce the addition of associate Trung Nguyen to head the firm’s expanded IP enforcement team in Ho Chi Minh City.
A seasoned IP professional with more than 15 years of experience in Vietnam, Trung was previously the head of the patent team and the dispute resolution team at Rouse Legal in Vietnam. Prior to joining Rouse, Trung had been head of investigation and enforcement at Investip. Trung is a qualified lawyer and registered IP agent, and also holds a degree in mechanical engineering.
“Our IP enforcement team has been doing excellent, groundbreaking work from our Hanoi office,” said Thomas J. Treutler, Partner and Managing Director of the firm’s Vietnam offices. “By adding Trung and expanding our in-house IPR investigation practice in Ho Chi Minh City, we will be able to take even more aggressive action on behalf of our clients against infringers and counterfeiters in Vietnam’s largest market.”
- Davis Polk Welcomes U.S. Enforcement and Litigation Partner Patrick Sinclair in Hong Kong
- Clyde & Co adds leading Intellectual Property team in China
- Morgan Lewis Continues Expansion in Hong Kong with Disputes, International Arbitration and Corporate Compliance Partner
- HFW Welcomes New Property & Projects Team in Sydney
- K&L Gates Bolsters Asia Practice with Addition of Corporate, Disputes Partners