Global legal practice Norton Rose Fulbright has advised ANTA Sports Products Limited and its controlling shareholders on its HK$1.1billion share placing. The placing involves 70,000,000 shares in ANTA Sports at HK$16.32 per share.
ANTA Sports is a leading professional sportswear company in China. It is involved in designing, manufacturing and retailing sportswear across China. ANTA Sports was established in 1994 and was listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2007.
The controlling shareholders in the share placing are Anta International Group Holdings Limited, Anda Holdings International Limited and Anda Investments Capital Limited. Morgan Stanley was appointed as the sole placing agent. The placing was closed on 20 October 2014.
The team was led in Hong Kong by corporate partner Winnie Chan, assisted by associates Marco Cheng and Patrick Wong.
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises SurfStitch on $A23.7 Million Acquisition and A$50 Million Placement
- Simpson Thacher Represents Int’l Managers in ¥1.4T (US$11.6B) Concurrent IPOs of Japan Post
- Clifford Chance advises China Merchants Securities on US$1.4 billion
- Simpson Thacher – Yunfeng Financial Group to Acquire Majority Stake in MassMutual Asia
- Kirkland & Ellis Advises Ally Bridge Group on Privatization Offer for Hong Kong-listed Shandong Luoxin Pharmaceutical Group