Winston & Strawn LLP has announced that Charles Mo and Joanne Mok have joined the firm’s litigation practice as a partner and associate, respectively, in Hong Kong. Prior to joining Winston, Mr. Mo and Ms. Mok practiced at Sidley Austin LLP.
“Charles’ diverse experience will play a key role in rounding out our growing litigation practice in Asia. His dispute resolution background speaks for itself, and his experience in various other areas will be a valuable asset to our clients,” said David Hall-Jones, Winston & Strawn’s Asia managing partner.
Mr. Mo’s practice is primarily dispute resolution-focused, although he also represents clients with insurance, professional negligence, financial regulatory, life sciences, and employment matters. He has more than 15 years of experience advising clients from different sectors and jurisdictions.
In addition to Mr. Mo and Ms. Mok joining the firm, real estate attorney Polly Chu has been promoted to partner in the firm’s Hong Kong office. Ms. Chu’s practice focuses on all aspects of real estate transactions, and she has advised a number of renowned international corporations in retail leases for flagship stores, branches, shops-in-shops, and outlets in Hong Kong, Macau, and the People’s Republic of China. Ms. Chu is also well-versed in commercial and corporate transactions.
- Ben Bruton and Nick Sharratt Join Winston & Strawn in Dubai
- Orrick Adds Leading Litigator in Hong Kong
- Campbell Steedman Joins Winston & Strawn in Dubai
- Jones Day Welcomes M&A Partner Charles Chau in Hong Kong
- Morgan Lewis Continues Expansion in Hong Kong with Disputes, International Arbitration and Corporate Compliance Partner