Anderson Mori & Tomotsune is pleased to announce that we opened our Singapore Office on November 28, 2013.
This is our first office in Southeast Asia and complements our firm’s presence in Tokyo, Nagoya, Beijing and Shanghai. Our Singapore office will be headed by partners Atsutoshi Maeda and Ko Hanamizu. They will be assisted by Japan-qualified associates with experience in Asia-related transactions or secondment experience at law firms in Southeast Asia, as well as foreign legal associates who are qualified in Singapore and other parts of Southeast Asia.
Our Singapore office, necessitated by growing demand for our services in Southeast Asia, will service Southeast Asian companies and law firms, and multinational companies headquartered in Singapore in matters of Japanese law, in addition to assisting Japanese companies wishing to establish or expand their business presence in Southeast Asia. Having two partners with extensive experience in corporate, banking and finance matters on the ground in Singapore will deeply enhance the quality of our Southeast Asia-related legal services.
To foster closer links and working relationships with the legal community in Singapore, we also plan to establish secondment arrangements with local law firms and international law firms with Singapore offices.
- K&L Gates Bolsters Finance Practice with Singapore Partner Hire
- Perkins Coie Grows Global IP Practice with Addition of IP Partner in Beijing
- Kennedys Grows International Insurance Capability With Singapore Hire
- Morgan Lewis Adds Asset Management, Corporate & M&A Partner Edward Bennett in Singapore
- K&L Gates Bolsters Asia Practice with Addition of Corporate, Disputes Partners