We are pleased to announce that the law firms of Masuda, Funai, Eifert & Mitchell, Ltd. and Kitahama Partners have entered into an international cooperative and collaborative relationship, which will provide each firm’s clients highly responsive referrals and outstanding legal services in the United States and Japan.
Masuda, Funai, Eifert & Mitchell, Ltd. (www.masudafunai.com), with its main office in Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., and over 40 attorneys licensed in various states in the U.S., represents clients in commercial, corporate and financial transactions, litigation, intellectual property, sales and distribution, commercial real estate, employment, labor and employee benefits, and immigration law. In addition to its main office in Chicago, Masuda Funai maintains offices in Schaumburg, Illinois and Los Angeles, California.
Kitahama Partners (www.kitahama.or.jp), with three offices in the major Japanese cities of Osaka, Tokyo and Fukuoka, and over 70 attorneys licensed in Japan and various states in the U.S., represents clients in commercial, corporate and financial transactions, litigation, intellectual property, real estate, corporate restructuring and employment matters.
While each law firm performs legal services on behalf of its clients as an independent, separate and distinct legal entity, the collaboration will result in timely and significantly more effective services for businesses operating in the United States and Japan.
- Mayer Brown expands Real Estate practice with addition of partner Kwon Lee
- Daniel Yeh Joins Ropes & Gray as Private Equity Partner in Hong Kong
- Leading Real Estate Partner Joshua Isenberg Joins Morrison & Foerster in Tokyo
- Jones Day Welcomes Technology and Life Science IP Litigator Maxwell Fox as Partner in Tokyo
- Jones Day welcomes leading lawyer Shogo Asaji to its Intellectual Property Practice in Tokyo