Offshore law firm Forbes Hare, which provides provides BVI and Cayman Islands legal and fiduciary services, is set to open a new office in Singapore on July 1.
The Singapore office will be co-led by newly promoted partner Sam Robertson.
The 10-year-old Forbes Hare also has offices in the BVI, the Cayman Islands and London.
“The Singapore launch is an important milestone as we celebrate ten years of business in 2015,” said corporate partner Jose Santos in a statement. “We have seen a marked growth in demand from Asian clients across all our practice groups. We are delighted now to have a presence in Singapore, and we look forward to being of further service to clients old and new.”
- Collas Crill Singapore Advises Malaysian-based Macromac PLC on AIM Listing
- Ogier’s Hong Kong Office Advises on One of Asia’s First Hedge Funds Structured Utilising Cayman LLCs
- Baker & McKenzie Strengthens its Projects Practice in Singapore and Asia Pacific
- Vedder Price Broadens Global Transportation Finance Practice with Expansion into Singapore
- Dorsey Opens Beijing Office