Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP has advised O1 Properties investment company—one of the largest owners of high-quality office properties in Moscow—in connection with legal issues relating to the financing of the acquisition of the Business Center known as “Silver City.”
O1 Properties acquired the property from Evans Randall for $333 million supported by credit facilities from VTB Group.
Built by Delin Development and put into operation at the end of 2007, Silver City has a total net rentable area of 41,661 sq.m. and is located 1.5 km from the Kremlin at 29 Serebryanicheskaya Embankment in Moscow’s central administrative district.
Silver City is almost completely rented, and tenants comprise multinational corporations and a number of leading Russian companies.
- Baker & McKenzie Advises Wheelock on HK$4.5 Billion Sale of One Bay East
- Linklaters Advises on Largest PPP Project in Russia
- Corrs Advises Melco Crown Entertainment on Macau Studio City Acquisition
- Davis Polk Advises on Placement of Shares in G-Resources Group Limited
- WFW Asia Practice Advises the Reignwood Group on the Acquisition of the Entire Share and Loan Capital of Sardinia Properties Pte Ltd