Saw Yu Win has taken on a new legal job with Baker & McKenzie in Bangkok, according to a press release by the firm. The Myanmar qualified attorney will focus on the firm’s efforts to grow its practice in that country. She has extensive experience in cross-border investment and other corporate work.
The recruitment will help the firm to reach its long-term goals for Asian expansion, as Asia Pacific Chairman Jeremy Pitts noted: “Throughout our 50 years in the Asia Pacific region, we have strived to be the first to support clients in new markets. Development within Myanmar, and within ASEAN, is providing new opportunities for our clients and for our Firm. We’re delighted to welcome Dr WIN to Baker & McKenzie.”
If you are interested in a legal career move in Thailand or anywhere else in the region, the attorney recruiters at Kinney Recruiting can help. Contact us today to learn more!
- Baker & McKenzie Welcomes New Myanmar-Qualified Lawyer
- Economic Growth in Myanmar Sparking New Investment Legislation
- Baker & McKenzie has Applied to the Korean Authorities to Open Seoul Office
- Baker & McKenzie Expands to Open 73rd Office in Seoul, Korea
- Baker & McKenzie Welcomes Southeast Asia Seasoned Lawyer Tetsuo Kurita in Tokyo