The Notes are listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited and guaranteed by China Fishery Group Limited and certain of its wholly owned subsidiaries, which included thirteen BVI companies.
The Appleby team was led by Judy Lee, a Corporate Partner in Appleby’s Hong Kong office, assisted by Associate, Paul Cheuk. Davis Polk & Wardwell acted for the initial purchaser of the senior notes in respect of the Rule 144A/Regulation S offering by the company. Mayer Brown JSM acted for Citigroup International Limited, the trustee, and Baker & McKenzie advised CFG Investment S.A.C. as to US and Hong Kong law.
The proceeds raised under the issuance of the convertible bonds will be used to fund the expansion of their fishing operations in the North Pacific Ocean.
- Mayer Brown JSM Advises Trade and Development Bank of Mongolia in Connection with Its Issuance of US$300 Million Senior Notes
- Baker & McKenzie Advises China Fishery Group on Its USD300 Million Notes Issue
- Mayer Brown JSM Advises Indika Energy for Its Ground-Breaking Liability Management Exercise and High-yield Bond Issue
- Baker & McKenzie Represents Thai Oil Public Company Limited on USD 1 Billion Dual-tranche Notes Offering
- Mayer Brown JSM Advises Development Bank of Mongolia on US$580 Million Bonds Issuance