Davis Polk advised J.P. Morgan Securities plc as the exclusive dealer manager in connection with a cash tender offer by Lonking Holdings Limited for up to $80 million of its outstanding $350 million 8.5% senior notes due 2016.
Lonking Holdings Limited is a leading manufacturer of wheel loaders and one of the major manufacturers of construction machinery in the PRC.
The Davis Polk corporate team included partner William F. Barron and associate Faisal Baloch. Partner John D. Paton, counsel Alon Gurfinkel and associate Sarah Joy provided tax advice. Geetika Sood was the legal assistant on the transaction. Members of the Davis Polk team are based in the Hong Kong and London offices.
- Davis Polk – China Oriental Group Company Limited Cash Tender Offer for Outstanding High-Yield Notes
- Davis Polk – Sinopec Group Overseas Development (2012) Limited $500 Million Senior Notes
- Davis Polk – The Korea Development Bank Notes Offering
- Davis Polk – The Korea Development Bank Notes Reopening
- Davis Polk Advises China Yongda Automobiles Services Holdings Limited on Its Initial Public Offering