Appleby acted as Cayman counsel for Earthasia International Holdings Limited (Earthasia) in relation to its listing on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on 25 June 2014, with gross proceeds of approximately HK$120 million. Earthasia is principally engaged in providing landscape architecture service, predominantly in the PRC and Hong Kong.
Earthasia will use the majority of the net proceeds from the global offering to expand the scope of its services and to establish new regional offices in the PRC. The remaining proceeds will be used to expand business coverage in the PRC, to strengthen sales and advertising efforts, as well as for working capital and other general corporate purposes.
The Appleby team was led by Judy Lee, a corporate partner in the Hong Kong office, assisted by Senior Associate Chris Cheng. Hastings & Co. was the legal adviser to Earthasia as to Hong Kong law; King & Wood Mallesons and Angara Abello Concepcion Regala & Cruz advised the Company as to PRC and Philippines law, respectively. Pang & Co. in association with Loeb & Loeb LLP advised the underwriters as to Hong Kong law, and Jingtian & Gongcheng was the legal adviser as to PRC law.
- Appleby Acted on HKEx Listings for Foundation Companies Pak Wing & Wan Kei
- Loeb & Loeb Adds Two Capital Markets Partners in Hong Kong
- Norton Rose Fulbright Advises on IRC Limited’s US$50 Million Open Offer
- HWB Hires Corporate Partner, Christopher Yu, From Goodwin Procter
- Norton Rose Fulbright Appoints Corporate and Equity Capital Markets Partner in Hong Kong