Appleby acted as Cayman Islands counsel for U Banquet Holding Limited (U Banquet) in relation to its listing on the Growth Enterprise Market of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange by way of placing on 10 December 2013, with gross proceeds of approximately HK$100 million (approximately US$12.8 million).
U Banquet will use majority of the net proceeds for opening more restaurants, refurbishing its existing restaurants, strengthening its marketing efforts and quality control standard.
The Appleby team was led by Judy Lee, a Corporate Partner in Appleby’s Hong Kong office, assisted by Associate, Jo Lit. TC & Co advised the Company as to Hong Kong law, and Pinsent Masons advised the Underwriters as to Hong Kong law.
- Appleby Acted on HKEx Listings for Foundation Companies Pak Wing & Wan Kei
- Pinsent Masons Expands Tax Team With Singapore Hire
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Underwriters on US$168 Million Hong Kong IPO of China Education Provider
- Shearman & Sterling Advises on PT Cikarang Listrindo’s Indonesia IPO Offering
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises on Malaysian IPO of Sunway Construction