King and Wood Mallesons (“KWM”) has assisted on the financing aspects of Paxus’ acquisition of Labour Solutions Australia (“LSA”).
Paxus is Australia’s leading supplier of staffing, human capital management and business outsourcing services in the IT sector. The acquisition of LSA will enable Paxus to expand into the food processing, fast moving consumer goods, agriculture, construction, mining resources and industrial, and transport and logistics sectors.
The KWM team was led by banking and finance partner Richard Hayes, who was assisted by Senior Associate Lynton Hogan, and Law Graduate Yixin Gong.
Richard Hayes said: “We were delighted to advise on the financing of Paxus’ expansion into the food, mining and manufacturing industries – important Australian industries that are highly dependent on innovative labour hire and recruitment solutions.”
- Doo-Soon Choi Joins Mayer Brown JSM as Banking & Finance Partner in Hong Kong
- Growth of Employment Practice at Simmons & Simmons in Asia
- Kennedys Legal Solutions Strengthens its Corporate Practice With Partner Hire
- HFW Continues to Grow Australian Projects Capability
- Reed Smith continues its expansion in South East Asia