Baidu, Inc. (Nasdaq: BIDU) (“Baidu”) has successfully completed the offering of the US$1.0 billion aggregate principal amount of 2.750% notes due 2019 (the “Notes”) on 9 June 2014. Li & Partners acted as Baidu’s Hong Kong legal advisor in the offering of the Notes.
Baidu is a leading Chinese language internet search provider. Its Baidu.com website is the largest website in China and the fifth largest website globally, as measured by average daily visitors and page views over the month preceding the date of the offering.
- Akin Gump Advises Trivon Communications on the Sale of Its Stake in Digit One
- Davis Polk Advises Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. on Its $4 Billion SEC-Registered Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Clifford Chance advises China Merchants Securities on US$1.4 billion
- Davis Polk – Fantasia Holdings Group Co., Limited CNY600 Million High-Yield Notes Offering