Baker Botts has advised Hoëgh LNG on a limited recourse financing of the Lampung LNG floating storage and regasification Unit (FSRU) and mooring in Indonesia.
The Lampung FSRU will be employed offshore south Sumatra under lease to PT PGN LNG Indonesia for a 20 year term that can be extended to 30 years, exceptionally in the market.
The facility includes US$299 million commercial and ECA-backed loan facilities and a US$10.7 million Standby Letter of Credit Facility to PT Hoëgh LNG Lampung. Korean export credit agency K-sure provided ECA support.
The Baker Botts team was led by partners Russell Wilkinson, in Hong Kong, and Partner Stuart McIntyre, in London.
- Latham Advises the Republic of Indonesia on Financing of Train 3 of the Tangguh LNG Project
- Milbank Advises Lenders in $4.3 Billion Indonesia Power-Generation Project
- Norton Rose Fulbright Advises on USD 1.7 Billion Financing for Emirates NBD
- Shearman & Sterling Advises on PT Cikarang Listrindo’s Indonesia IPO Offering
- Baker & McKenzie Strengthens its Projects Practice in Singapore and Asia Pacific