Baker & McKenzie’s Securities team recently advised the issuer, CFG Investment S.A.C., an indirect wholly-owned Peruvian subsidiary of China Fishery Group Limited, on its offering of 9.75% Senior Notes due 2019 in a principal amount of USD300 million. The Notes are guaranteed by China Fishery Group Limited and certain of its wholly owned subsidiaries. The Notes are listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited. The Notes have been rated Ba3 by Moody’s Investors Service, Inc., BB– by Standard and Poor’s Ratings Services and BB by Fitch Ratings, Inc.
The Baker & McKenzie team was led by Hong Kong-based Securities partners Brian Spires and Christina Lee.
China Fishery is a global integrated industrial fishing company with one of the largest volumes of ocean catch fish in the industry.
The joint lead managers and bookrunners for the offering were HSBC, BofA Merrill Lynch, Standard Chartered Bank, ANZ, Jefferies, Rabo Securities and Deutsche Bank.
- Appleby Advised China Fishery Group Limited on Its USD300M Notes Issuance
- Baker & McKenzie Advises Pacific Andes on the US$555.8 million Voluntary Cash Offer for Copeinca by China Fishery
- Stamford Law Advises on Issue of US$175 Million Senior Guaranteed Notes by Jababeka International B.V.
- Baker & McKenzie Advises PTT Global Chemical on USD1 Billion Inaugural Bond Offering
- Baker & McKenzie Represents Thai Oil Public Company Limited on USD 1 Billion Dual-tranche Notes Offering