Clayton Utz has advised Nido Petroleum Limited and its subsidiaries on its senior secured borrowing base facility of up to $US30 million provided by Standard Bank.
Clayton Utz Banking partner Rohan Mishra led the firm’s team, which included senior associate Kate Casellas and lawyer Amanda Bedford.
The facility will fund a significant portion of Nido Petroleum Limited’s share of funding for the Galoc oil field Phase II development, located in the offshore North West Palawan Basin in the Philippines.
Lead partner Rohan Mishra said the transaction reflected the ability of oil and gas exploration and production companies to secure funding on attractive terms for projects, despite the current uncertain market conditions for financing.
- Clayton Utz Advises Banks on A$500 Million Mineral Resources Financing
- Clayton Utz Advises Iluka Resources on A$800 Million Bilateral Revolving Credit Facilities
- Baker & McKenzie Advises IPB Petroleum Limited on its ASX Listing
- Clayton Utz Congratulates Australia Pacific LNG on Its Groundbreaking US$8.5 Billion Project Financing Deal
- Clayton Utz Advises on $525 Million Caltex Raising