Clayton Utz has advised TSX listed global lithium producer Talison Lithium Limited (“Talison”) on its entry into a Scheme Implementation Agreement with US headquartered specialty chemical producer Rockwood Holdings Inc (“Rockwood”).
Perth Energy & Resources M&A partner Heath Lewis led the Clayton Utz team advising Talison.
Heath previously led the Clayton Utz team that advised Talison on its merger with Salares Lithium Inc in 2010, which resulted in Talison’s listing on TSX.
Under the terms of the current scheme proposal, Rockwood will acquire all of Talison’s outstanding securities, valuing the deal at approximately C$724million.
Commenting on the transaction Heath said: “Clayton Utz is pleased to once again assist Talison on a strategically significant deal for the company.”
- Gilbert + Tobin Advises Rockwood Holdings, Inc on Proposed Acquisition of Talison Lithium Limited
- Gilbert + Tobin Advises PEP on $1.1 Billion Acquisition of Spotless
- Clayton Utz Advises Cameco on Agreement to Acquire Yeelirrie Uranium Project in Western Australia
- Orrick Advises POSCO on Strategic Investments to Develop Lithium Projects in Central America
- Clayton Utz Advising Minara Resources on Glencore Takeover Offer