China Huarong Asset Management Co, Ltd., one of the country’s four largest asset-management companies, recently announced that it has entered into cooperation agreements with eight strategic investors. It is reported that Warburg Pincus, Goldman Sachs, China Life, CITIC Securities, CICC, COFCO, Fosun and Khazanah will invest a total of approximately US$2.4 billion in China Huarong to secure a 21% equity interest.
DaHui advised one investor of the strategic investment vehicles and provided legal services relating to its investment. The DaHui team was led by partner Zheng Zha with associates Cloud Li and Jonathan Pfister.
- Nixon Peabody CWL Welcomes New Corporate Partner in Hong Kong
- DaHui Welcomes New Partners, Liu Tian and Patrick Gu
- Morrison & Foerster Further Builds Out Asia Offering With New Private Investment Funds Partner In Hong Kong
- Allen & Overy Further Expands its China Corporate Practice With the Appointment of Wayne Lee
- Ashurst Further Enhances M&A Capabilities in Japan