Paul Hastings, a leading global law firm, announced today that the firm represented Morgan Stanley Asia Limited, CITIC Securities Corporate Finance (HK) Limited, ICBC International Securities Limited, CCB International Capital Limited, DBS Asia Capital Limited, First Shanghai Securities Limited, GF Securities (Hong Kong) Brokerage Limited and Celestial Securities Limited as counsel to the underwriters in China VAST Industrial Urban Development Company Limited’s (“China VAST”) US$130 million Hong Kong IPO and Rule 144A global offering on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
China VAST is one of the pioneer service providers in the planning, development and operation of large-scale industrial towns in China. It is currently cooperating with relevant local governments in China to develop four industrial town projects with a total planned site area of 67.5 million square meters.
The Paul Hastings team was led by Sammy Li, partner and Chair of Hong Kong office, and capital markets partner Steven Winegar, with support from of counsel Edwin Kwok, associates Su-Li Chan and Lillian Cheung, trainee solicitor Lucy Lam and paralegals Lillian Li and Maureen Dai.
- Paul Hastings Advises on Yihai International’s Hong Kong IPO Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Paul, Weiss Adds Two Leading Corporate Partners in Hong Kong and Beijing, Names Jeanette Chan as Managing Partner
- Shearman & Sterling Advises on PT Cikarang Listrindo’s Indonesia IPO Offering