Davis Polk advised Bestgain Real Estate Lyra Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of China Vanke Co., Ltd. (China Vanke), in connection with its Regulation S issue of S$140 million 3.275% guaranteed notes due 2017 under its US$2 billion medium-term note program. The notes were guaranteed by China Vanke’s wholly owned subsidiary Vanke aReal Estate (Hong Kong) Company Limited and supported by a keepwell deed and an equity purchase undertaking from China Vanke.
China Vanke is a leading residential property developer in China primarily focusing on the development, sales and management of quality residential properties. China Vanke’s ordinary shares are listed on the Shenzhen Stock Exchange.
The Davis Polk corporate team included partner Paul Chow and associates Liang (Alex) Tao and Yang Chu. Counsel Alon Gurfinkel provided tax advice. Members of the Davis Polk team are based in the Hong Kong and London offices.
- Davis Polk Advises Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. on Its $4 Billion SEC-Registered Notes Offering
- Davis Polk – Fantasia Holdings Group Co., Limited CNY600 Million High-Yield Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Golden Wheel Tiandi Holdings Limited $100 Million High-Yield Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering