Davis Polk advised the initial purchasers in connection with a $100 million Regulation S offering by Golden Wheel Tiandi Holdings Limited of its 8.25% senior notes due 2019.
Golden Wheel Tiandi Holdings Limited is an integrated commercial and residential property developer, owner and operator with a proven track record in China. It focuses on developing projects in Jiangsu and Hunan provinces that are physically connected or in close proximity to metro stations or other transportation hubs. It also manages and sub-leases newly developed metro station shopping malls owned by certain metro companies pursuant to its leasing and operational management contracts with them. Golden Wheel Tiandi Holdings Limited is listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1232).
The Davis Polk corporate team included partner William F. Barron, counsel Margie Chan and associates Bingqing Pan and Patrick Peng. Counsel Alon Gurfinkel and associate Nicholas A. Machen provided tax advice. Members of the Davis Polk team are based in the Hong Kong and London offices.
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk – Fantasia Holdings Group Co., Limited CNY600 Million High-Yield Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. on Its $4 Billion SEC-Registered Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Welcomes U.S. Enforcement and Litigation Partner Patrick Sinclair in Hong Kong