Davis Polk advised China Mengniu Dairy Company Limited in connection with its Regulation S only English law offering of $500 million 3.5% bonds due 2018. Mengniu is a leading dairy product manufacturer in China and offers a wide range of dairy products, including liquid milk products (such as UHT milk, milk beverages and yogurt), ice cream and other dairy products (such as pediatric milk formula and cheese).
The Davis Polk corporate team included partners William F. Barron, Howard Zhang and Paul Chow, counsel-registered foreign lawyer Gerhard Radtke and associates Margie Chan and Stephenie Fung. Counsel Alon Gurfinkel provided tax advice. Counsel Loyti Cheng and associate Amy E. Turner provided environmental advice. Han (Hannah) Chen was the legal assistant on the transaction. Members of the Davis Polk team are based in the Hong Kong, Beijing and London offices.
- Davis Polk – Fantasia Holdings Group Co., Limited CNY600 Million High-Yield Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Golden Wheel Tiandi Holdings Limited $100 Million High-Yield Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. on Its $4 Billion SEC-Registered Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering