Davis Polk advised Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc in its capacity as placing agent for the placement of 500,000,000 shares in CSPC Pharmaceutical Group Limited (CSPC) for a total consideration of approximately HK$2,023 million.
CSPC is incorporated in Hong Kong with its shares listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. It is primarily engaged in the manufacture and sale of pharmaceutical products.
The Davis Polk team included partners Paul Chow and James C. Lin and associates Peter Cheng, Shih-Jern Liang and Wilson Chan. All members of the Davis Polk team are based in the Hong Kong office.
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Golden Wheel Tiandi Holdings Limited $100 Million High-Yield Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk – Fantasia Holdings Group Co., Limited CNY600 Million High-Yield Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. on Its $4 Billion SEC-Registered Notes Offering