Davis Polk advised Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. as the initial purchasers for a Rule 144A offering of $172.5 million 4% convertible senior notes due 2018 by NQ Mobile Inc. The securities include $22.5 million of notes purchased by the initial purchasers pursuant to an option to purchase additional securities.
NQ Mobile Inc. (NYSE: NQ) is a global provider of mobile Internet services, including mobile security, mobile games, advertising, consulting, mobile platforms and mobility services for the enterprise market.
The Davis Polk team included partners James C. Lin and John M. Brandow and associates Paul C. Marks and Alison A. Haggerty. Partner John D. Paton and associate Omer Harel provided tax advice. Counsel Catherine L. Martin, Jeanine P. McGuinness and Erin K. Cho advised on the 1940 Act, compliance and ERISA, respectively. Yifang Bai, Siyuan Wang, Yumin (Stella) Zhao and Xu Zheng were the legal assistants on the transaction. Members of the Members of the Davis Polk team are based in the Hong Kong, New York, Beijing, London and Washington DC offices.
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk – Fantasia Holdings Group Co., Limited CNY600 Million High-Yield Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Golden Wheel Tiandi Holdings Limited $100 Million High-Yield Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. on Its $4 Billion SEC-Registered Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering