Davis Polk advised Morgan Stanley & Co. International plc and Sun Hung Kai Investment Services Limited in their capacity as placing agents for the top-up placement of 160,000,000 shares in Sun Hung Kai & Co. Limited (SHK) for a total consideration of approximately US$129 million.
SHK is incorporated in Hong Kong with its shares listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. The principal business activity of SHK is investment holding. The principal business activities of its major subsidiaries are wealth management and brokerage, capital markets, consumer finance as well as principal investments.
The Davis Polk team included corporate partners Paul Chow and James C. Lin, counsel Peter Cheng and Liang (Alex) Tao and associate Yang Chu. All members of the Davis Polk team are based in the Hong Kong office.
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Advanced Semiconductor Engineering on Its Tender Offers to Acquire Shares of SPIL
- Davis Polk Advises Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. on Its $4 Billion SEC-Registered Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk – Fantasia Holdings Group Co., Limited CNY600 Million High-Yield Notes Offering