Davis Polk advised PCH International Holdings in connection with its acquisition of certain assets associated with the Fab.com business (“Fab”), for an undisclosed amount of cash and equity.
PCH, a privately held Irish company with its USA headquarters in San Francisco, had over $1 billion in revenue in 2014. PCH designs custom manufacturing solutions for companies from hardware startups to Fortune 500 companies. Fab.com is a U.S.-based ecommerce website. This acquisition aligns with PCH’s strategy to enhance its distribution channels for designers and startups that partner with PCH.
The Davis Polk corporate team included partner Kirtee Kapoor and associates James Jackson, Trang (Mae) Nguyen and Tori Phillips Gyulassy. The intellectual property team included partner Frank J. Azzopardi and associate Gary T. Lo. Partner Rachel D. Kleinberg and associate David E. Mannion provided tax advice. Associate Lisa M. Doolittle provided real estate advice. Counsel Cynthia Akard provided executive compensation advice. Members of the Davis Polk team are based in the Menlo Park, Hong Kong and New York offices.
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. on Its $4 Billion SEC-Registered Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Golden Wheel Tiandi Holdings Limited $100 Million High-Yield Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk – Fantasia Holdings Group Co., Limited CNY600 Million High-Yield Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering