We are pleased to confirm plans to strengthen our market position in Singapore by entering into a joint law venture agreement with Singapore firm, Legal Solutions LLC.
We have been granted a licence to create a joint law venture by the Attorney General’s Chambers of Singapore and will operate under the name of Kennedys Legal Solutions. The final regulatory formalities are being undertaken in order to launch Kennedys Legal Solutions within the coming months.
The resulting Singapore office, together with Legal Solutions, will significantly widen the scope of services offered to our clients, providing a seamless suite of services for onshore and offshore work. These services will include litigation, arbitration, corporate and conveyancing services as well as healthcare, employment, construction, aviation, shipping, regulatory and corporate insurance advice.
The latest move in our ongoing international expansion, the joint law venture would see a total of 30 lawyers operating from our Raffles Place office and follows the recent hires of a seven lawyer aviation team in Singapore, headed by partner Peng Lim.
- Kennedys Legal Solutions Strengthens its Corporate Practice With Partner Hire
- Reed Smith continues its expansion in South East Asia
- Clyde & Co Expands its Shipping Team in MENA With New Partner Hire
- Leading Employment Lawyer Joins Squire Patton Boggs in Singapore
- Clyde & Co Advises on Joint Venture Between Sanpower Group and Liberty Mutual