Davis Polk advised Deutsche Bank AG, Hong Kong Branch and Credit Suisse (Hong Kong) Limited as (i) placing agents in connection with the Rule 144A placement of 443,248,000 existing shares and subscription of 443,248,000 new shares in China Power International Development Limited (CPIDL) and (ii) joint underwriters and joint bookrunners in connection with the Regulation S offering by CPIDL of RMB1,140 million USD-settled 2.75% convertible bonds due 2017.
CPIDL is incorporated in Hong Kong with its shares listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. Its principal business is developing, constructing, owning, operating and managing large power plants in China.
The Davis Polk team included partners Paul Chow and James C. Lin and associates Peter Cheng and Wilson Chan. Jessica Ling Zhang was the legal assistant on the transaction. All members of the Davis Polk team are based in the Hong Kong office.
- Davis Polk Advises on Placement of Shares in G-Resources Group Limited
- Davis Polk – Galaxy Entertainment Group Limited Share Placement
- Davis Polk Advises on Placement of Shares in NagaCorp Ltd.
- Davis Polk – China Communications Services Corporation Limited Rights Offering
- Davis Polk Advises On China Longyuan $375 Million Share Placing