Davis Polk advised Citigroup Global Markets Limited and Merrill Lynch (Singapore) Pte Ltd as the joint lead managers in connection with a Regulation S offering by DFCC Bank of its $100 million 9.625% senior notes due 2018.
Created in 1955 by an act of the Sri Lankan parliament and listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange since 1956, DFCC Bank is an independent policy bank and is the only financial institution in Sri Lanka to hold both commercial bank and specialized bank licenses.
The Davis Polk corporate team included partner Eugene C. Gregor, counsel Ferish Patel and associate Paul C. Marks. Partner John D. Paton and counsel Alon Gurfinkel provided tax advice. Lu Tan was the legal assistant on the transaction. Members of the Davis Polk team are based in the Beijing, Hong Kong and London offices.
- Davis Polk Advises Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. on Its $4 Billion SEC-Registered Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering
- Davis Polk – Fantasia Holdings Group Co., Limited CNY600 Million High-Yield Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Golden Wheel Tiandi Holdings Limited $100 Million High-Yield Senior Notes Offering
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering