Deacons advises Broad Greenstate International Company Limited (Broad Greenstate), the second landscape architecture service provider seeking a Main Board listing in Hong Kong. Broad Greenstate’s Main Board IPO is expected to raise up to approximately HK$436.5 million (subject to the exercise of over-allotment option) for Broad Greenstate and the selling shareholders.
Broad Greenstate is a fast-growing integrated landscape architecture service provider focusing on major urban landscape projects across China, and offering “one stop” project-based landscape architecture service solutions, including design and planning, design refinement, construction, seedlings cultivation and maintenance.
Broad Greenstate is expected to be listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on 11 July 2014.
Deacons’ team is led by Ronny Chow, Head of the Corporate Finance Practice Group.
Kim Eng Securities (Hong Kong) Limited is the sole sponsor and one of the joint global coordinators. The other joint global coordinator is BOCOM International Securities Limited. Morrison & Foerster is the legal advisers to the underwriters.
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering
- Paul Hastings Advises on Yihai International’s Hong Kong IPO Offering
- Simpson Thacher – Ozner Water Completes Private Placement of HK$465 Million Convertible Bonds
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Underwriters on US$168 Million Hong Kong IPO of China Education Provider
- Enoch Wong Joins Dentons as a New Capital Markets Partner