Faegre Baker Daniels is representing global adhesives provider H.B. Fuller Company in acquiring Tonsan Adhesive, Inc., a Chinese company with an annual revenue of about $100 million. The agreement was signed on June 25, and the estimated $230 million acquisition is expected to close by the end of 2014.
Tonsan is the largest independent engineering adhesives provider in China, and it will facilitate H.B. Fuller’s global entry into the Chinese market segment. H.B. Fuller’s global reach will enable the delivery of Tonsan’s technologies and products around the world.
The FaegreBD team representing H.B. Fuller is being led by corporate partner George Martin, and includes attorneys Sally Qin, Cloris Mao, Judy Feng, Yiqiang Li, Marlene Li, Kevin Jones and Claire Zhao.
- Davis Polk Advises Advanced Semiconductor Engineering on Its Tender Offers to Acquire Shares of SPIL
- Hogan Lovells Boosts Middle East Practice With Three new Partners
- Alston & Bird Opens Beijing Office
- Holman Fenwick Willan Grows International Construction Practice With Partner Hire
- Baker & McKenzie Strengthens its Projects Practice in Singapore and Asia Pacific