Faegre Baker Daniels is representing global adhesives provider H.B. Fuller Company in acquiring Tonsan Adhesive, Inc., a Chinese company with an annual revenue of about $100 million. The agreement was signed on June 25, and the estimated $230 million acquisition is expected to close by the end of 2014.
Tonsan is the largest independent engineering adhesives provider in China, and it will facilitate H.B. Fuller’s global entry into the Chinese market segment. H.B. Fuller’s global reach will enable the delivery of Tonsan’s technologies and products around the world.
The FaegreBD team representing H.B. Fuller is being led by corporate partner George Martin, and includes attorneys Sally Qin, Cloris Mao, Judy Feng, Yiqiang Li, Marlene Li, Kevin Jones and Claire Zhao.
- Holman Fenwick Willan Grows International Construction Practice With Partner Hire
- Herbert Smith Freehills – Project Experts Advise Horizon Power On Off Grid Electricity Supply for Bushfire Affected Western Australia
- Simpson Thacher – Yunfeng Financial Group to Acquire Majority Stake in MassMutual Asia
- Perkins Coie Grows Global IP Practice with Addition of IP Partner in Beijing
- Davis Polk Welcomes U.S. Enforcement and Litigation Partner Patrick Sinclair in Hong Kong