Dentons, in cooperation with the Korean law firm Yulchon, represented the Korean company GS Home Shopping on the creation of the Big Universal Mall TV shopping channel together with Rostelecom.
The preapproved joint investments of the parties in the creation and development of the shopping channel and the necessary infrastructure for the operation thereof will amount to US$20 million (US$12 million from Rostelecom, and US$8 million from GS Home Shopping).
Established under the transaction will be the operating company Big Universal Mall LLC (60% – Rostelecom, 40% – GS Home Shopping), which will be the product seller, along with the broadcasting company Big Universal Mall JV LLC (80% – Rostelecom, 20% – Home Shopping), which will serve as the founder of the media outlet. The transaction structure conforms to the Russian legislation on the mass media.
The Dentons team was led by Alex Skoblo, Moscow Partner, with key support from Andrei Kiryanov and Alisa Sokolova, Moscow Associates.
- Maria Oleinik and Richard Cowie Bring Added Corporate, M&A and Energy Experience to Dentons
- Dentons Advises the Owner of the Soseddushka Retail Chain on the Sale of 100 Stores to X5 Retail Group
- Squire Patton Boggs Acts for Coal of Africa Limited on AU$126.4 Million Takeover of Universal Coal
- Dentons Welcomes New Partner to TMT Practice in Dubai
- Dentons and 大成 Formalize Combination