Dentons, in cooperation with the Korean law firm Yulchon, represented the Korean company GS Home Shopping on the creation of the Big Universal Mall TV shopping channel together with Rostelecom.
The preapproved joint investments of the parties in the creation and development of the shopping channel and the necessary infrastructure for the operation thereof will amount to US$20 million (US$12 million from Rostelecom, and US$8 million from GS Home Shopping).
Established under the transaction will be the operating company Big Universal Mall LLC (60% – Rostelecom, 40% – GS Home Shopping), which will be the product seller, along with the broadcasting company Big Universal Mall JV LLC (80% – Rostelecom, 20% – Home Shopping), which will serve as the founder of the media outlet. The transaction structure conforms to the Russian legislation on the mass media.
The Dentons team was led by Alex Skoblo, Moscow Partner, with key support from Andrei Kiryanov and Alisa Sokolova, Moscow Associates.
- Dentons Welcomes New Partner to TMT Practice in Dubai
- Dentons Rodyk Strengthens Energy Practice Group With New Hire Kunal Kapoor
- Dentons Advises Bank of Sharjah on Establishment of Its EMTN Programme and US$500 Million Issuance
- Collas Crill Singapore Advises Malaysian-based Macromac PLC on AIM Listing
- Enoch Wong Joins Dentons as a New Capital Markets Partner