Global law firm Dentons represented the owner of the Soseddushka retail chain on the sale of 100 stores in the city of Orenburg and Orenburg Oblast. The buyer was X5 Retail Group, one of the leading food retailers in Russia. The total area of the stores sold is nearly 63,000 m2, with floor space in the amount of 36,700 m2. Sixty-one of the supermarkets are located in the city of Orenburg, with the rest in Orenburg Oblast.
The Dentons team was led by Alex Skoblo, Moscow Partner, with key support from Ethan Heinz, Moscow Of Counsel, Andrei Kiryanov and Olga Rogozhina, Moscow Associates.
- Dentons and Yulchon Advise the Korean Company GS Home Shopping on the Creation of a Shopping Channel Together with Rostelecom
- Maria Oleinik and Richard Cowie Bring Added Corporate, M&A and Energy Experience to Dentons
- Dentons Advises Bank of Sharjah on Establishment of Its EMTN Programme and US$500 Million Issuance
- Former Senate Finance Tax Counsel Joins Covington
- Dentons and 大成 Formalize Combination