Global law firm Dentons represented the owner of the Soseddushka retail chain on the sale of 100 stores in the city of Orenburg and Orenburg Oblast. The buyer was X5 Retail Group, one of the leading food retailers in Russia. The total area of the stores sold is nearly 63,000 m2, with floor space in the amount of 36,700 m2. Sixty-one of the supermarkets are located in the city of Orenburg, with the rest in Orenburg Oblast.
The Dentons team was led by Alex Skoblo, Moscow Partner, with key support from Ethan Heinz, Moscow Of Counsel, Andrei Kiryanov and Olga Rogozhina, Moscow Associates.
- Dentons Advises Bank of Sharjah on Establishment of Its EMTN Programme and US$500 Million Issuance
- Former Senate Finance Tax Counsel Joins Covington
- Dentons Rodyk Strengthens Energy Practice Group With New Hire Kunal Kapoor
- Dentons Rodyk Strengthens Energy Resources & Infrastructure Practice and Its South East Asia Regional Practice With New Hire, John Dick
- Allen & Overy Bolsters Asia Pacific Capital Markets Practice with China-focused U.S. Hire in Hong Kong