Field Fisher Waterhouse LLP has advised Ping Pong East Limited, the franchising arm of the casual dining dim sum concept, in relation to the grant of franchise rights for the Indian states of Goa and Maharashtra.
Field Fisher Waterhouse IP Associate Gordon Drakes, assisted by Indian qualified solicitor Lisa Sen, advised Ping Pong on its negotiations with the Mirah Group, who are experienced operators in the Indian hospitality sector. The parties signed a franchise agreement which will see the roll out of up to eight Ping Pong restaurants over the next five years.
Gordon Drakes said:
“We are delighted to have had the opportunity to advise Ping Pong on this deal and help them gain a foothold in this important emerging market. This deal demonstrates Ping Pong’s growing international reputation and highlights our expertise in structuring and advising clients on their international franchise roll out programmes.”
- Field Fisher Waterhouse Advises Ping Pong on Expansion in India
- Baker & McKenzie Advises the Current Shareholders of Tian Ping Auto Insurance Company on its Strategic Alliance with AXA
- Freshfields Advises HSBC on US$9.4bn Sale of Its Entire Shareholding in Ping An Insurance
- Gazprom Finalizes Long-Term LNG Supply Deal with GAIL Limited
- HWL Ebsworth Continues Sydney Expansion with Commercial Partner Appointment