Davis Polk advised Morgan Stanley & Co. International Plc in its capacity as placing agent for the placement of 2,041,287,000 new shares allotted and issued by G-Resources Group Limited (G-Resources) for a total consideration of approximately HK$776 million.
G-Resources is a gold and silver mining company based in Asia-Pacific and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. The main asset of the company is the Martabe Gold and Silver Project, which is located in North Sumatra, Indonesia.
The Davis Polk team included partners Paul Chow and James C. Lin, and associates Amanda Lau and Alan Cheung. All members of the Davis Polk team are based in the Hong Kong office.
- Davis Polk Advises on Placement of Shares in G-Resources Group Limited
- Davis Polk Advises Charoen Pokphand Foods on Its Acquisition of a Controlling Interest in C.P. Pokphand
- Davis Polk – Galaxy Entertainment Group Limited Share Placement
- Davis Polk Advises On China Longyuan $375 Million Share Placing
- Ashurst Advises Underwriter GMP on Silver Stone’s Share Offer