International law firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer has advised a consortium of underwriters on the listing of the YuanShengTai Dairy Farm Limited IPO, which commenced trading on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange today.
The final offering amount is US$423m for the issuer and selling shareholders.
Freshfields advised the underwriters – a consortium of Credit Suisse, Macquarie and China Securities International – on both the United States and Hong Kong aspects of the listing.
The Freshfields team was led by corporate partner Richard Wang in Beijing and US corporate partner Calvin Lai in Hong Kong.
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Underwriters on US$168 Million Hong Kong IPO of China Education Provider
- Paul Hastings Advises on Yihai International’s Hong Kong IPO Offering
- Freshfields Advises CITIC on US$4.8bn Sale of China Residential Assets
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Clifford Chance advises China Merchants Securities on US$1.4 billion