King & Wood Mallesons has continued its streak of wind farm financings, acting for a syndicate of five international and domestic banks on the $450m refinancing of Collgar Wind Farm in Western Australia.
The syndicate of lenders included Credit Agricole CIB Australia, ANZ, CBA, Westpac and the Eksport Kredit Fonden (Danish ECA).
KWM Banking & Finance Partner Claire Rogers led the transaction, with support from Solicitor Frances Leitch. Herbert Smith Freehills acted for Collgar, led by Gerard Pike.
This deal marks the latest in a series of wind farm transactions for KWM. The firm has recently secured roles on the financing of the Musselroe wind farm project and the financing for the development of the 113MW Boco Rock wind farm in New South Wales.
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Joint Lead Managers on ANZ’s A$1b Offer of ANZ Capital Notes 5 and CPS3 Buy-Back Facility
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Pepper Group Limited on A$400m Whole Loan Sale of Residential Mortgage Portfolio
- Herbert Smith Freehills – Propertylink Advised on a Successful IPO, Raising A$503.5 Million
- Herbert Smith Freehills – Project Experts Advise Horizon Power On Off Grid Electricity Supply for Bushfire Affected Western Australia
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises on Largest Indonesian IPO in 2016 to Date