Gilbert + Tobin is advising Rockwood Holdings, Inc on the proposed acquisition of TSX-listed Talison Lithium Limited for an equity value of C$724 million pursuant to a board recommended scheme of arrangement.
Corporate Advisory Partners Peter Cook and David Clee are leading the Gilbert + Tobin team advising Rockwood on the transaction, and are supported by Hayley McNamara, Rosamond Sayer and Alex Kauye.
- G+T Advises on Landmark Transaction in Agribusiness Sector
- G+T Strikes Gold on Transformational Deal
- Gilbert + Tobin Advises CHAMP on the Acquisition of 33% of Miclyn
- Gilbert + Tobin Advises CHAMP on Proposed Acquisition of Gerard Lighting
- Gilbert + Tobin Advises CSC on A$152.5m Purchase of Melbourne IT’s Digital Brand Services Division