Herbert Smith Freehills is advising McAleese Group in relation to its initial public offering of AU$166 million and listing on the Australian Securities Exchange. The Offer consists of an institutional offer and broker firm offer.
McAleese Group is an Australian provider of specialised transport and logistics solutions. McAleese Group operates a portfolio of transport and logistics businesses that provide heavy haulage and lifting solutions across Australia, bulk commodities haulage and liquid fuels and petroleum distribution in key metropolitan centres and on interstate routes, and also design and manufacture fuel transfer equipment for domestic and international markets.
The Herbert Smith Freehills team was led by partner Tim McEwen and senior associate Jade Winterburn, assisted by solicitors Betty Shao, Lauren Faba and Andrew Earle.
“We have started to see a significant turnaround in Australia’s equity capital markets and the announcement of this IPO is further evidence of a rebound in the market,” said McEwen.
The Offer was underwritten by Credit Suisse (Australia) Limited, JP Morgan Australia Limited and Macquarie Capital (Australia) Limited. King & Wood Mallesons advised the underwriters on the transaction.
- Herbert Smith Freehills – Propertylink Advised on a Successful IPO, Raising A$503.5 Million
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Pepper Group Limited on A$400m Whole Loan Sale of Residential Mortgage Portfolio
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises SurfStitch on $A23.7 Million Acquisition and A$50 Million Placement
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises on A$285 Million Hornsdale Wind Farm Project
- William Ku Joins Herbert Smith Freehills as Debt Capital Markets Partner in Hong Kong