Simpson Thacher represented Boyaa Interactive International Limited in connection with its initial public offering in Hong Kong and Rule 144A/Regulation S offering of an aggregate of 184,390,000 ordinary shares (prior to the exercise of the over-allotment opinion), which raised approximately HK$986.5 million (approximately US$127.3 million) in gross proceeds. Boyaa Interactive International Limited is an online card and board game developer and operator with a leading mobile game business in its largest target markets, namely, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Thailand. The shares of Boyaa Interactive International Limited are listed and traded on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Credit Suisse acted as the sole sponsor and the sole global coordinator; and Credit Suisse and China Renaissance acted as the joint lead managers and joint bookrunners.
The Simpson Thacher team for the transaction included Celia Lam, Leiming Chen, Kevin Zhang and Cora Lei (Corporate – Hong Kong and Beijing) and Rob Holo, Jonathan Cantor and Vanessa Grieve (Tax).
- Davis Polk Advises Yihai International Holding Ltd. on Its HK$858 Million (US$111 Million) Initial Public Offering
- Simpson Thacher Leads Alibaba’s New $4.6B Deal
- Simpson Thacher – Ozner Water Completes Private Placement of HK$465 Million Convertible Bonds
- Simpson Thacher Represents Int’l Managers in ¥1.4T (US$11.6B) Concurrent IPOs of Japan Post
- Milbank Acts on Successful Exchange Offer and New Issuance by the Government of Mongolia