HONG KONG, 16 December 2013 – Hogan Lovells has successfully advised on two capital markets transactions for a combined value of over US$355 million.
On the first transaction Hogan Lovells advised UBS AG, Hong Kong Branch (“UBS“), Haitong International Securities Company Limited and ABCI Capital Limited on the US$199 million Hong Kong IPO and Rule 144A placing of Times Property Holdings Limited, one of the leading property developers in Guangdong Province, China.
In addition, the team advised UBS as underwriter in respect of the rights issue of 7,568,593,180 shares on the basis of two rights shares for every five existing shares held by shareholders in G-Resources Group Limited, a mining exploration and production company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. This transaction was worth the equivalent of US$156 million.
The Hogan Lovells team advising on both transactions was led by Hong Kong partner Terence Lau and supported by partner Thomas Tarala, consultant Nelson Tang, senior associate Donald Fung and associates Priscilla Lee, Don Chan, Sheryl Cheung, Cristine Lam and Jianhao Zheng.
- Hogan Lovells Boosts Middle East Practice With Three new Partners
- Asia Arbitration boost – Hogan Lovells Hires James Kwan in Hong Kong
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises SurfStitch on $A23.7 Million Acquisition and A$50 Million Placement
- HFW Welcomes New Property & Projects Team in Sydney
- Colin Ng & Partners LLP welcomes new Partner to the firm