King & Wood Mallesons has continued its streak of IPO advisory roles, acting for CBA Equities as lead manager and underwriter on the IPO of Affinity Education Group, a provider of education and childcare to children.
Affinity Group is seeking to raise $77.5 million, the majority of which will be used to acquire 57 child care centres and the management rights for a further 11 centres giving the company a significant foothold in the growing sector.
The King & Wood Mallesons team was led by Partner David Eliakim who was supported by Solicitor Hoda Nahlous. This deal is the latest in a series of floats that KWM has advised on, including the highly anticipated Nine Entertainment IPO earlier this week.
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Underwriters on US$168 Million Hong Kong IPO of China Education Provider
- Simpson Thacher Leads Alibaba’s New $4.6B Deal
- Jones Day Adds Two New Energy Partners in Beijing
- David Irvine Joins Hong Kong Office of Kirkland & Ellis as Banking Partner
- HFW Continues to Stregthen Aviation Practice with Addition of Asset Finance Team in Singapore