Kirkland & Ellis is advising J.P. Morgan Securities (Asia Pacific) Limited as financial advisor to the Special Committee of Youku Tudou Inc. (NYSE: YOKU), a leading multi-screen entertainment and media company in China, in connection with its acquisition by Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE: BABA) in an all-cash transaction. The transaction was announced on November 6, 2015.
The Kirkland team on the transaction is being led by Hong Kong corporate partner Jesse Sheley.
For additional information, please click here.
- Kirkland & Ellis Represents Bain Capital Private Equity in the Acquisition of a Controlling Interest in Asia Pacific Medical Group
- Kirkland & Ellis Advises Ally Bridge Group on Privatization Offer for Hong Kong-listed Shandong Luoxin Pharmaceutical Group
- Kirkland & Ellis Strengthens Asia Corporate Practice with the Addition of Daniel Dusek in Hong Kong
- Simpson Thacher – Yunfeng Financial Group to Acquire Majority Stake in MassMutual Asia
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Joint Lead Managers on ANZ’s A$1b Offer of ANZ Capital Notes 5 and CPS3 Buy-Back Facility