The Firm represented Ozner Water International Holding Limited in connection with its private placement of 5% convertible bonds due 2020 of an aggregate of principal amount of HK$465 million (approximately US$60 million) in gross proceeds. Ozner Water is a leading water purification service provider and the largest water purification service provider to commercial end users in China. The ordinary shares of Ozner Water are listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
The Simpson Thacher team for the transaction included Chris Lin, Venus Lo and Howie Farn (Corporate).
- Simpson Thacher – Yunfeng Financial Group to Acquire Majority Stake in MassMutual Asia
- Davis Polk Advises Orient Securities Company Limited on Its HK$6.8 Billion (US$876 million) Initial Public Offering
- Shearman & Sterling Advises Underwriters on Chi-Med’s US Initial Public Offering
- Simpson Thacher Represents Int’l Managers in ¥1.4T (US$11.6B) Concurrent IPOs of Japan Post
- Chadbourne Advises Consortium on US$300 Million Independent Water Project in Oman