Kirkland & Ellis represents Morgan Stanley and J.P. Morgan, as joint global coordinators and joint bookrunners, as well as China International Capital Corporation and Macquarie, as the other joint bookrunners and joint lead managers, in the US$206 million initial public offering and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange of Forgame Holdings Limited, a leading PRC online game company.
Kirkland partners Dominic Tsun, David Zhang, Li-Chien Wong and Benjamin Su advised on the deal.
To read more about the transaction, please click here.
- Kirkland & Ellis Advising J.P. Morgan on Youku Tudou’s Acquisition by Alibaba Group
- Kirkland & Ellis Represents Bain Capital Private Equity in the Acquisition of a Controlling Interest in Asia Pacific Medical Group
- David Irvine Joins Hong Kong Office of Kirkland & Ellis as Banking Partner
- Kirkland & Ellis Advises Ally Bridge Group on Privatization Offer for Hong Kong-listed Shandong Luoxin Pharmaceutical Group
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises SurfStitch on $A23.7 Million Acquisition and A$50 Million Placement