Kirkland & Ellis represents Morgan Stanley and J.P. Morgan, as joint global coordinators and joint bookrunners, as well as China International Capital Corporation and Macquarie, as the other joint bookrunners and joint lead managers, in the US$206 million initial public offering and listing on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange of Forgame Holdings Limited, a leading PRC online game company.
Kirkland partners Dominic Tsun, David Zhang, Li-Chien Wong and Benjamin Su advised on the deal.
To read more about the transaction, please click here.
- Kirkland & Ellis Represents Bain Capital Private Equity in the Acquisition of a Controlling Interest in Asia Pacific Medical Group
- Kirkland & Ellis Advises Ally Bridge Group on Privatization Offer for Hong Kong-listed Shandong Luoxin Pharmaceutical Group
- Kirkland & Ellis Strengthens Asia Corporate Practice with the Addition of Daniel Dusek in Hong Kong
- Allen & Overy – Press Metal’s Debut US Dollar High Yield Bond Marks First High Yield Bond from Malaysia in Over a Decade
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Joint Lead Managers on ANZ’s A$1b Offer of ANZ Capital Notes 5 and CPS3 Buy-Back Facility