King and Wood Mallesons (KWM) has advised the Merivale Group on a refinancing of its syndicated debt facilities.
The Merivale Group owns and operates numerous hotels, restaurants and bars, including Sydney’s The IVY and Establishment.
The KWM team was led by banking and finance partner Richard Hayes, who was assisted by Senior Associate Lynton Hogan, Solicitor Andrew Lane and Law Graduate Yixin Gong. Special Counsel, Leah Ranie advised on the tax aspects of the deal.
Commenting on the deal, Richard Hayes said: “It was great to again assist the Merivale Group in relation to its financing activities, which will facilitate the ongoing expansion of this successful and iconic Sydney hospitality group”.
- HFW Continues to Grow Australian Projects Capability
- Bird & Bird enters into co-operation agreement with top 5 Chinese law firm AllBright Law Offices
- Herbert Smith Freehills – Propertylink Advised on a Successful IPO, Raising A$503.5 Million
- K&L Gates Expands Real Estate Practice with Appointment of Sydney Partner
- Gilbert + Tobin Advising Qube in $9.05 Billion Consortium Acquisition of Asciano