Mayer Brown JSM today announced that it has advised Goldpac Group Limited (Goldpac), a leading supplier of financial cards in Greater China, on its global offering and listing of shares on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, raising approximately US$160 million (if green shoe is exercised in full).
Goldpac is a leading supplier of financial cards (in the form of magnetic stripe cards or smart cards), card personalisation services and on-site card issuance system solutions in the Greater China region. It is also the only financial card manufacturer and personalisation services provider in China certified by all six of the leading worldwide payment card organisations, namely, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, UnionPay, JCB and Diners Club.
The Mayer Brown JSM team was led by Corporate & Securities partner Billy Au in Beijing who was assisted by senior associate Florense Tong and trainee solicitor Clare Yim in Hong Kong.
- Doo-Soon Choi Joins Mayer Brown JSM as Banking & Finance Partner in Hong Kong
- Mayer Brown JSM Expands Corporate & Securities Practice With Addition of Nicholas Chan in Hong Kong
- Mayer Brown JSM expands global private equity and fund formation capabilities with arrival of Robert Woll in Hong Kong
- Mayer Brown to Open New Office in Tokyo in 2018
- RPC Continues to Build Asia Transactional Capability With major Corporate Partner Hire