Pinsent Masons has advised the Sponsor (Quam Capital Limited) and the Underwriters, on the HK$72 million (equivalent to approximately £5.7 million) placing of shares and listing of China Binary Sale Technology Limited (“China Binary”) on the Growth Enterprise Market of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
China Binary is principally engaged in providing online transaction services by (i) facilitating transactions between online game operators and online game users; and (ii) providing mobile top-up service to mobile subscribers.
The Pinsent Masons Team was led by Corporate Partner Kenneth Chong, with support from Senior Associate Sylvia Zee and Paralegal Abby Chen in the Hong Kong office.
- Pinsent Masons Expands Tax Team With Singapore Hire
- Simpson Thacher – Ozner Water Completes Private Placement of HK$465 Million Convertible Bonds
- Global Law Office Advises LinkedIn on Its Establishment of Shanghai Office
- Herbert Smith Freehills Advises Underwriters on US$168 Million Hong Kong IPO of China Education Provider
- Hong Kong/China is a Sizzling Market for M&A Associates